Extreme Heat Alert
This region of Spain is prone to periods of extreme heat. During these times official heat alerts may be in force. Certain restrictions apply and it is always sensible to be alert to the risk of fire.
If you are staying with us you might receive an automatic email message - please take a moment to read it.
- Usually open fires are not allowed, this might include certain bar-b-ques.
- Some remote inland forest trails and small roads may be closed for safety.
- If you are travelling by car make sure you have a fully charged mobile phone with you, some water to drink, and a blanket for emergencies.
- You can be fined for throwing cigarettes from a moving vehicle.
- Never leave glass, or bottles in the open sun, always use a rubbish bin.
- Local radio, TV, and overhead road signs may provide more information.