What time can I check-in to the property?
Check in is from 15.00hrs until 21.00hrs. If you think you will arrive after this time, or you are delayed, it is important to contact us in advance. Spanish regulations require us to meet you at the property. A delay may occur if we do not have advance notice. Late check-ins may be subject to an additional charge.
What about check-out times?
You must check-out by 11.00hrs, sometimes we can arrange for you to stay longer if have a late flight for example, but this will depend on availability. If you would like a late check-out please ask us as soon as possible and we will do our best to help - but remember we cannot guarantee this.
A word about our properties, house rules, and our general terms and conditions
All the properties that BonaSOL manage are privately owned. They all have an official tourism licence and meet current regulations. Some are in very quiet residential locations and we ask that you respect the neighbourhood. We have a couple of house rules; no smoking is allowed anywhere inside any of our properties, and we don't allow parties or events. If you want to hold an event of some kind it is essential that you contact us in advance and get written consent. Most of our properties will not allow events, however we may be able to assist you and help you plan something - so get in touch with us well in advance of your stay. Pets are not allowed.
Our cancellation policies are designed to be fair and clear. You may need to check with the platform you booked through if you have not booked directly with us. Most platforms will use our cancellation policy but some insist on using their own.
For holiday lets: (8 weeks or less in duration)
- Cancellation by the client (you) more than 28 days before the date of booking will result in a full refund of any amounts paid less a 5% administration fee.
- Cancellation by the client 14 - 28 days before the date of the booking will result in a 50% refund.
- Cancellation by the client less than 14 days before the reservation date will result in no refund.
For medium term lets: (more than 8 weeks in duration)
- The agency/reservation fee is payable at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable and secures your booking.
- A deposit of one month’s rent is payable also at the time of booking, thereafter the monthly rent is payable monthly in advance.
- Cancellation 28 days before the date of the booking will result in the return of the one month deposit less a 5% administration fee.
- Cancellation 14 -28 days before the booking will result in 50% return of the one month deposit.
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the date of booking will result in no refund.