Home insurance and insurance for home renters

Our approved insurance broker can find you home insurance cover and also provide cover if you rent your property.

It is a contractual requirement to have adequate insurance, including public liability insurance in place if you offer your property for rental. Do be aware that most domestic household policies do not provide cover if you offer your property for rent.


The holiday maker who slips on the wet floor in your bathroom and sustains a serious head injury that results in a prolonged time away from work may claim against you. Their own holiday insurer may seek to recover costs from you and this is precisely the scenario that you must be covered against.

Domestic fair wear and tear policies may also have clauses that preclude the use of the item/property in the event that rentals are taking place. This is another consideration and something our broker can advise on.

la cala 2